- Potlife : 1-2 hours
- Tack-free time: 3-4 hours
- Cure time: 72 hours
How to Use:
- Mix equal parts of components A and B.
- Blend thoroughly until a uniform color is achieved.
Specially formulated for installation and repair of cast iron, concrete, clay, ceramic and rigid PVC pipes.
- An epoxy compound that forms a highly infusible material of high water and chemical resistance.
- Will not flow or slump if applied up to 1/2 of an inch.
- Effective for overhead or vertical applications.
- Color: Gray
Available in cans of Gallon, Quart and 1/2 Quart sets