Pioneer Mighty Seal Biocide
Mighty Seal Biocide is a fungicidal silicone rubber sealant designed to seal nonporous surfaces around ceramic tiles, showers, tubs, sinks and plumbing fixtures where conditions of high humidity and extreme temperatures exist
- Color: White
- Slump (on 1/8 x 4-inch bead): Nil
- Tack Free Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cure Time (using 1/8-inch thickness): 24 hours
- Special Properties: Mildew and Moisture Resistant
- Benefits: Long-life reliability, permanently flexible, good appearance
- Relative VOC: 29 g/L
How to Use:
- Cut nozzle to desired size.
- Insert cartridge into caulking gun.
- Push sealant ahead for uniform bead size.
- Excess sealant should be cleaned off tools and nonporous surfaces while in uncured state using a commercial solvent.
Note 1: Tooling is recommended and if possible, should be completed in one continuous stroke. Tools joint within 10 minutes of application. Remove masking tape before surface skin has formed.
Note 2: Clean the joint surface on both new and old jobs.
Note 3: Use masking tape before applying sealant and remove immediately after a bead is completed and before skin forms (7-15 minutes).
- Sealing around shower and tub enclosures
- Sinks and around urinals
- Sealing around bathroom fixtures and ceramic tile grouting
- Waterproofing rimless sinks
Mighty Seal Biocide is a fungicidal silicone rubber sealant designed to seal nonporous surfaces around ceramic tiles, showers, tubs, sinks and plumbing fixtures where conditions of high humidity and extreme temperatures exist.
300 mL pouch