- Setting time: 45 to 90 seconds at 30 deg C
- Curing: Standard concrete procedures should be followed to prevent rapid water loss and consequent loss of strength.
How to Use:
- For surface preparation, surfaces should be brushed clean to remove loose material, dust and laitance,
- Areaas to be patched should be cut back to a depth of 20mm and given a good mechanical key. Feather edges must not be allowed.
- All surfaces must be damped with clean water prior to application.
- Mixing proportion is 1 part water to 3 parts Water-Tite 100.
- Apply mixed Water-Tite in place ensuring maximum contact with substrate. If being used to plug a running water leak, should be held in place until it reaches initial set time.
- Due to rapid setting, use only the quantity which can be placed within the prescribed time.
Water-Tite 100 is designed to seal leaks in running water where conventional mortars would be washed away. Ideal for use in patching concrete mortars, repairing concrete pipe and pre-cast concrete, repairing honeycombs, crack and spalls, anchoring of bolts and fixtures, repairing water retaining structures, and filling holes.
- With shelf life of 12 months if kept unopened
- Considered an Instant Plug of leaks in concrete structures.
Available in 4.54 kg cans and in pouches of 200 g.