Now celebrating more than 50 years in the industry, RCI's well-known Pioneer brand of adhesives include epoxies, cyanoacrylates, plastic resin glues, rubber cements, and white glues, among others. The sealants and coating range covers every major type from butyls and acrylics to urethanes and silicones
State-of-the-art insulation and packaging products are manufactured using polyurethane foam and expandable polystyrene. Its Fiesta brand is a byword in styropor products. RCI services its national and international markets through various well-trained and experienced selling groups. Nationwide, the Trade Sales Department directly services thousands of wholesale and retail outlets which cater to end-users, tradesmen and do-it-yourself (DIY) groups. The industrial users are attended to by the Industrial Sales Department while the Export Sales Department efficiently services the requirements of foreign markets.
The construction / real property markets are serviced by Pioneer Specialty Building Systems Inc. (PSBSI). A wholly-owned subsidiary, PSBSI promotes and provides architects, contractors and property owners with effective and reliable weatherproofing, floor coating, sealants, adhesives, cladding and insulation systems and services.
Since its inception in 1958, Republic Chemical Industries, Inc. has always kept its vision clear. Today, RCI is a multi-million dollar enterprise committed to developing fully its key resource - its people - to be responsible, responsive and involved individuals to ensure the continued realization of its vision and to welcome tomorrow's challenges.
We will be the elite adhesives and construction solutions company that consistently achieves profitable growth by doing it right to masterfully serve its customers whilst caring for its community and the environment.
As a Dynamic multinational and construction solutions company, we commit to doing things right by:
- Exceeding customer expectations through process excellence and innovation;
- Living our corporate values of teamwork, integrity, malasakit (compassion), and excellence.
- Continually promoting sustainable development; and
- Achieving quality and profitable growth objectives.
Pioneer: Tatak ng Matibay
Feb 21, 1958
- Established by John W. Spakowski Sr. and Bob Bennet
- Started at a factory in Aurora Boulevard with 30 employees
- First products: salt blocks, copper sulfate, fiber glass, phenolic molding compounds, iron wood glue, and the very first formulation of Epoxy
- Birth of new products: expanded polystyrene (Styropor) and Fiesta Thermochest
- Pioneer Epoxy started gaining recognition in the local market
- New plant in Mandaluyong
- Started manufacture of Pioneer Marine Epoxy, Pioneer Concrete Epoxy, Pioneer Plus Five Epoxy
- Started RCI Dealer Network reaching Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao
- Introduced Regular Epoxy, Clear Epoxy, and White Epoxy in the late 70s
- Birth of Specialty Building Products Division (SPBD) to respond to the various needs of the Philippine construction industry
- RCI became known as a waterproofing contractor
- Introduced Mighty Bond to the Philippine market
- SPBD became subsidiary Pioneer Specialty Building Systems, Inc.
- Started manufacture of Pioneer Elastoseal also in the 90s
- Innovative foil pouch of Elastoseal won 3 awards:
- Philippine Star Awards
- Asian Star Awards (Singapore)
- World Star Awards (US)
Jan 31, 1995
- Opening of the Lucia M. Spakowski (LMS) Complex, a 3-hectare manufacturing complex in Calamba, Laguna
- Became ISO 9002:1994 certified
- Became ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Celebrated 60 years with over 500 employees
- Became ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certified